Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

Funny lines I either read somewhere, saw on TV or made up.

"I'm looking at the situation from different perspective and the bottom view is looking very persuasive".

"I usually have to know a girl before I let her spoon me" replies "It's not like we're forking".

Sweet 'n' Sour: every relationship starts up sweet and ends in sour.

Only listen to someone if they are a picture perfection of their preachings.

With the right bait you can catch just about anything.

Embrace the happiness and the sorrow because they both make a powerful drug.

There are questions in life we all have to answer and there are one we can't bare to consider... That's just life.

Don't beat yourself up when you make a mistake because I guarantee you it will be a lesson well learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment